Thursday, November 6, 2008

Speedy October

October is not the busiest month for me, but its a fruitful month ya. So glad that I've manage to complete the "long waited" Demand TV catalogue, its indeed a lot of blood and sweats. Many thanks for the agency and content folks for helping to make this happen. Apart from that, my long-waited HK trip is cancelled as well, was quite disappointed about it apparently, but also glad that I have more time to rest before my sis's wedding ya.

Celerating Jiabi's birthday

We have dinner at Toa Payoh, the crab is delicious, so sorry for Jiabi that she can't take crabs. We also turn a durian into a birthday cake for her ya.


Flyer with Colleagues

This is my second time at the Singapore Flyer. Nothing excited for me again, except we went in at the sun set, and get to see the night view as well. The fun part its the crazy photo taking sessions with Sheryl and Xueli.


No comments: