Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Cakey Karaoke's Nite...

The header sounds hilarious but its indeed FUN on that nite hahaha... Cuiyi, Steph, Jiabi and Me celebrating Shirley & Peiting 's birthday - the July Babies.

The Culprit!


It started off with the durian's feast at chinatown. I will say a big NO when it comes to durian, I simply hate the smell, but somehow Steph, Cuiyi, Peiting and Shirley ate it before entering the KTV... The smell is just so unbearable when they started to blurt. Faintzzzz




The Victim!


The night went on with the singing and chatting. The cake cutting was the high light of the night. The cake was bought by Cuiyi at Polar but its seem not the type that we can use to 'sabo' cos there's a hard chocolate topping.



As usual, we sing a happy birthday song and present the presents to both the July's babies. For Shirley, we get her a deuter bag pack which will be just as good for her frequent diving trips. As for Peiting, we get her a Nike's watch - seem like I roughly know what's her preference on watches.










Time for the cake feasting!

This is mad, but its fun, the 'cake fight' started off with Peiting, and then followed by me (yeah I finally take my revenge, but I also kanna the cake on my face and hair.) Cuiyi kanna the most among us, she even sat on the cake hahaha!



Check out the link for more pictures
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x293/racheljialin/Eliz%20N%20Shirley/

1 comment:

daydreamer said...

One thing to clarify. i did not burp or fart.. i just let Rachel smell my delicous finger.. kekeke

As for Peiting mah.. everyone is getting their revenge.

AND NEXT YEAR, i will get mine!!