Monday, July 16, 2007

Jacky Rocks!


Jacky Encore!



This is my second concert of the year after Rain's concert. I would really put both my thumbs up - that's Jacky Cheung! Been gathering kakits to watch Jacky's concert, no doubts the charm's of Jacky do manage to get Jess & hubby and Xueli to join me for this concert. Oh ya, not forgetting Michelle, thanks for helping us to get the tickets, the views are good, we like it very much. Stephie was there yesterday too, she do enjoyed the concert as well. Wow its so shiok to hear Jacky sings "live"! His vocal is damm powerful, I started to develop goose pimples when I heard him singing, especially his classic songs like 每天爱你多一些,离开以后,爱是永恒,她来听我的演唱会,etc... I'm surprise I can even sing along with him ya.

The songs Jacky sung bring me back to my school days, especially the days when I started listening to canton pop - Jacky's songs has been alway in my FAVE's lists. Oh well, I really can't bear to leave the concert yesterday, will I have the chance to catch Jacky's concert again?

No comments: