Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Busy September...

It has been a busy period for me, I have not been updating my blog for quite sometimes,it was Cuiyi who reminded me about it ya :P

As some of you know, I've been falling sick these days, I guess it must be the virus that is spreading through the air. No worry, I'm fully recovered, I'm now back to my drama craze days. Will try to post my review on the drama in the next post.

Been on a couple of Karaoke sessions these days, its has been shiok especially when you have not been singing for quite sometimes, some songs can just brigthen up your days when you start singing.

Also went for a steamboat makan mession with Edna and Xueqin at Liang Seah Street, I have to surrender again when it comes to buffet, I'm simply not a 'maranton eater'

Steamboat again...









Oh ya, not forgetting about this great piece of news. My nelphew has finally come to earth on 15 September 2007! Really so happy for Ping, he is the 1st child from our era, can't wait for him to call me auntie ya. Thanks god, he is healthy and cute. I hope he will be healthy and a good boy to be too! Cheers~

my dearest nelphew~

No comments: