Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Crab Feast!

I have been craving for crabs for quite sometimes. I just can't 'resist' when it comes to crabs, have been to a few places to try out some of the crabs, from Jurong West, Ang Mo Kio to No Sign Board. This round, we went to Toa Payoh, as recommendated by Cuiyi, I quite like the place as its not as crowded as I thought and most importantly the taste is ------> FANTASTIC!

Peiting has been nice, she picked Cuiyi and me from our work place, with the help of the map (as printed by Cuiyi from the website), we do have a pretty smooth journey without any lost of way or parking problem.

We are already straving like mad when we reached there, we have ordered broccoli with abalones, pork ribs, crab bee hoon and chilli crabs. The food is great so as the bill, it costs $113.90 for all of our orders. Its a pity that Peiting has some gastric problem, I doubt she will like the chilli crabs when she eats it ya.

Don't drool when you see the pictures.






























More pictures:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x293/racheljialin/crab%20feast/

No comments: